If we’ve learned one thing from holiday Christmas episodes, it’s that you can call anything … ANYTHING … the “real meaning of Christmas.”
- We compiled a list of our favorite holiday-themed sitcom episodes, because TV is the real meaning of Christmas.
- Then, we highlighted some of our favorite holiday fashion inspiration from 90s Christmas movies, because Kevin McCallister’s sweaters are the real meaning of Christmas.
- But we also had to show you some of the best gift options for this year’s White Elephant swap, because giving is the real meaning of Christmas. Particularly, giving the best present.
- Or, is the laughter of children the real meaning of Christmas? And by laughter, I mean mockery. We explored that possibility in this list of stuff I actually made fun of as a child.
- Maybe, just maybe, the real meaning of Christmas is magic. That sounds marketable and nondenominational enough. Well, this week we got our dose of magic from Peter Pan Live! Check out our laterblog here.
Whether you think the real meaning of Christmas is joy, magic, laughter or family; friends, shopping or baby Jesus, we’ll be continuing our celebration all season long here!