Something a lot of us have in common: (1) we ended the Golden Globes knowing that we should probably watch Transparent, and (2) we don’t have Amazon video. Good news – for one day only, you can watch the whole series for free! If your Saturday sched doesn’t allow for binge watching, Amazon Prime memberships are also discounted for the day.
That has nothing to do with anything we blogged about this week, and nobody asked us to say it – it just seemed like a tidbit worth passing along! On to the post wrap-up:
- On Friday, we imagined the NFL teams with all-new names in The Buffalo Weather vs. The Washington Megans: NFL Teams, Renamed.
- On Thursday, we caught up with the cast of Lizzie McGuire – a show we were way too old to be watching – in Where Are They Now: Lizzie McGuire.
- On Wednesday, we admitted that it can be really, really hard to pay attention during speeches in How I Spent My State Of The Union.
- On Tuesday, we showed you a few other streaming vids that can take over your Saturday in Documentaries That Consumed My Life On Netflix Instant.
- And on Monday, we realized that all of the anti-drug cartoons of our youth made drugs look like awesome candy in Just Say YES: 80s & 90s Kids’ Shows That Made Drugs Look Fun.