- First of all, if this post title didn’t immediately make you start singing this song, you’re doing it wrong:
- Remember when Halloween decorations weren’t so understated and tasteful? 1988, when everyone’s houses were so tacky that Halloween barely made a difference.
- You have mere hours before you’re donning your costume, which is just enough time to decide against that garbage “sexy pizza rat” costume you were going to wear. Respect yourself, and respect everybody else’s eyeballs.
- The good thing? It will only take a few minutes to toss together these Cory Matthews, Doonese, and Clarissa Explains It All costumes!
- If today doesn’t have you spooked enough, listen to this playlist with all of our scariest artists, from ICP to Justin Bieber …. if you dare!
- Did you grow up on Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark? Even if you didn’t, you probably had that one jerk friend who’d use it to scare you at slumber parties – and all of these images are probably still emblazoned on your brain.
- My favorite spooky historical phenomenon: the Salem Witch trials. Seriously, just ask me about Dorcas Good or the ergot theory… but pour yourself a nice cup of tea first, because we’ll be here a while. Right now I’m reading The Witches: Salem, 1692 – too soon to tell if I agree with the reviews, though.
- Holy cow, guys. They finally found a razor blade in candy. Sorry I doubted you, mom.
- It wouldn’t be Halloween without Halloween episodes – here’s the inside scoop from Buffy and Simpsons writers.
- Now this is my kind of scary story: scary SCIENCE stories.
- Ready to get really terrified? Here’s a Halloween religious tract, the worst thing you’d get in your trick or treat bucket. Read if you have the guts! [No, but really don’t, you’ll just be annoyed.]