That’s right, all of them. Well, many of them, anyway. Many of the best people are celebrities, and this week we celebrated several of our favs:
- If there’s anything that makes us love a celeb, it’s when they fangirl over other famous people just like we do. Enter Adele, who despite being adored the world over isn’t too cool to freak out about her idols. Hats off to you, Adele – even though as a rule we don’t usually like people who make us cry this much.
- And then there’s One Direction. Two weeks ago, we knew almost nothing about them. Today, we … I mean, we still don’t know much, but we have enough info to at least make a list of fake “facts” we’re willing to believe about One Direction.
- We may be a touch sad over the last Hunger Games movie being released, but that is mainly because this was our last Hunger Games press tour. Even if you don’t watch the movies, you can appreciate all of the wonderful people being adorable together.
- To add to our mental file of reasons we love Adele: here she is pranking Adele impersonators.
- What’s Sarah Palin’s connection to Adele’s success? We’d like to say absolutely nothing, but Adele thinks otherwise.
- There’s a rainbow colored bear dressed like a Village Person on the streets of Los Angeles right now and I know what that means.
- It’s Thanksgiving week, and there’s a lot to be grateful for – but most especially the sleepy kitten wearing a stocking cap that you find in your stocking on Christmas morning, Harry Styles.
- Washington Post thinks this Hunger Games installment is going to make us depressed. Haven’t seen it yet, but judging by the book, yes.
- FINALLY. Not being sarcastic. Finally, someone has catalogued the sources for the names in The Hunger Games.