- You can probably still list them: the 80s and 90s Christmas toys that you wanted more than anything. If you tell me you owned a Teddy Ruxpin, I’ll STILL probably consider us members of separate social classes.
- Another thing I wanted in 1995: Jonathan Taylor Thomas. To do what with, I didn’t know. I was 9. But it took until 2015 to watch his hit(ish) Christmas film, I’ll Be Home For Christmas.
- A slightly more expanded 90s Christmas toy list from Buzzfeed, because what is Buzzfeed for if not slightly more expanded list.
- Modern kids react to Teddy Ruxpin – and they’re getting it all wrong.
- Apparently Skydancers were recalled? Another of these 90s toy recalls burned into my brain: the Cabbage Patch Doll that was supposed to eat toy snacks, but actually ate children’s hair. And even as a child I was like “I don’t know, maybe all these idiots should stop shoving their hair into the doll’s mouth?”
- Don’t worry, millennial gals: J.T.T. is still adorable. (With that resolved, I moved on to checking another mid-90s crush, Tahj Mowry. He’s doing all right, too! PHEW.)