It’s 2016! And whether it’s because we’re happy to be done with 2015, or hopeful for what lies ahead, we’re very ready for 12 fresh new months.
- When we look back at these songs from 2015 that should stay in 2015, we don’t think we’ll miss that year much at all.
- But it wasn’t all bad: here are some really specific superlatives that didn’t make it on to all of those other Best of 2015 lists.
- Need even more superlatives, of the senior sort? Here are imaginary yearbook entries for some of our favorite Sisters characters, including some teenage photos of the cast members.
- If you’re in that ‘don’t want to watch anything summery, can’t deal with anything Christmas-y’ mood, we have just the watch list for you! Happy Endings and Mighty Ducks = keeping it merry and bright all winter long.
- Speaking of using television to kick those winter blahs to the curb, how about the first reality show out the gate every January …. meet the newest bachelor!