Tomorrow is James Burrows All-Star Tribute day! Or as everyone’s been calling it, the “Friends reunion.” Either way, it should be a great tv event. After all, Burrows has directed some of our favorite sitcoms during the NBC golden age … and also Big Bang Theory, we suppose.
- On Friday, we shared our second Cheers Chats feature, and we finally got the Carla and Diane-centric episode we’ve been waiting for!
- Not that familiar with Cheers? We weren’t either, until August! Here’s our inaugural Cheers Chats – will our analysis of the characters hold up through the series?
- We are so excited about the Friends reunion, and I’d love to direct you to one of our Friends posts but I don’t know where to start – here’s the Friends tag! We even did a theme week because we don’t know how to stop.
- Burrows got his start on Mary Tyler Moore, a formative sitcom for a lot of us who grew up in the Nick at Nite era. Rhoda will always be my girl.
- If Hollywood Reporter is promising us secrets from a “legendary TV director,” we are THERE.
- Some advance Friends panel clips are out there if you’re not trying to remain spoiler-free.
- Somehow it hasn’t entered my rewatch cannon like Friends has, but Will & Grace was one of my favorite shows in junior high and I am almost as excited about seeing Jack and Karen reunite as I am about the gang at Central Perk.
- Okay. A few of these surprising facts about Will & Grace ACTUALLY surprised me.