- The long awards season has finally ended – unless you count those post-season stragglers like the Kids Choice Awards and the Teen Choice Awards, which we really don’t.
- In our view, the season ends with the Oscars. The 2016 Academy Awards were last Sunday, and the ceremony was … not bad, really! If you’re looking for just the highlights, and a whole lot of waiting for Kate and Leo to interact, check out the live blog here.
- Of course, we had to start the next day with a Best and Worst Dressed List. It was a year so good that we had trouble finding dresses we didn’t like! If you love beautiful people wearing pretty things, you’re in the right place.
- Leo has an Oscar now, but don’t worry, that just means a new set of Leo Oscar Memes.
- With the Oscars comes the sort of adorable, sort of creepy tradition of small children dressed as the nominees and attendees. Baby Whoopi Goldberg is ADORABLE.
- Our favorite friendship of the night – other than Kate and Leo – was Brie Larson and Jacob Tremblay. Best coworker duo we’ve seen in years.
- We couldn’t write about all of the red carpet looks – so pick your own best and worst dressed after checking out all of the options.