- It’s the moment our whole blog lives have been leading up to for 7 months – okay, our whole LIVES have been leading up to for 7 months: we finally reached the Cheers episode where Sam and Diane kiss! Check out our thoughts in this month’s Cheers Chats.
- Cheers is the next in the long line of old sitcoms to make the leap to the stage – Cheers Live will open in Chicago this fall. Blog field trip?
- We aren’t the only ones who think that Sam and Diane’s first kiss was one of the greatest in sitcom history.
- I don’t know what’s crazier: that I found this old-school Tripod fan page for Sam and Diane, or that I won’t let myself read the whole thing because I don’t want to read any spoilers. For CHEERS. Cheers Chats is wrecking us.
- Speaking of Shelley Long (which is something we find ourselves doing a lot lately): it’s the 30th anniversary of The Money Pit
- Don’t worry, there’s a gif on-point: