- If only April First was the day the whole universe declared that 2016 so far has been an elaborate prank. Because seriously, this year is a joke.
- Belated PSA: Pranks are just jokes for people who aren’t funny. And April Fools is the worst.
- Also also: surprise parties are the party version of a prank, and are basically the pits.
- Okay, we can get behind this John Stamos Netflix recommendation stunt. But was Stamos’ Netflix Adult Temper Tantrum a prank, too? Please say yes?
- Gmail’s Mic Drop prank, in addition to possibly fooling your business contacts into thinking you’re the kind of person who is obsessed with minions, also perfectly illustrates why we don’t like April Fools Day.
- Okay, Canada. Digging up Wolverine’s military records: pretty good, as pranks go.
- This deliciously nerdy classical music reality show one is nice as well.
- I think this is the first time the Washington Post has used the phrase “garbage holiday” in a headline. Plus: April Fools History!
- Like your dorm mate in 2007, Ted Cruz SURE DID RICKROLL US.