- Kids went to camp, mostly unsupervised, and created elaborate tales about noseless plumbers, culminating in wacky hijinks with rope traps. At least, that’s how it happened in Salute Your Shorts – which we live blogged, and which turns 25 this week (eep!)
- If you want to relive those lazy summer days of the 90s, Rolling Stone has the biggest summer tunes of the 90s. Let me tell you, it was a strange journey from 80s-style pop to grunge to heavily produced hip hop.
- Surely a staple of your childhood summers: ecto cooler. And guess what? It’s back!
- With boundless talent, time, preparation, and studio fees, children are now of So You Think You Can Dance caliber, making us feel not just old but also maybe a little lazy.
- All right, not everyone loves the new SYTYCD …. but as the only surviving fans of American Juniors, we can’t knock it.