Another year almost gone; another year in which neither of us has seen a Fast And The Furious movie. However, that doesn’t stop Traci’s wild conjecture about what possibly… probably happens in every single film in the series. Click on to read the full post!
What I Think Happens In The Fast And The Furious Franchise (I Haven’t Watched It)
The Fast and The Furious (2001)
- The movie is set in Los Angeles, judging by this picture alone. Because this is where all the fast and furious drivers live. That last bit’s a fact.
- I forgot how long ago this was released – I was a mere 15 years old, circling everything in the dELiA*s catalog, and apparently Michelle Rodriguez and Jordana Brewster did too.
- The dude with the tatted arm and wife beater is the villain. And other dude in the back with the arm tattoo and wife beater is his villain friend.
- Michelle and Vin are romantically involved but she’s had a tough life and doesn’t let people in that easily.
- Paul Walker (RIP) is the hunky hearthrob who gets all the girls.
- Squad gets into a face-off with a local gang who own the streets of LA
- Vin and Paul are friends but enemies on the street when it comes to drag racing (is this movie even about drag racing?)